Fonebox Direct Debit Service Agreement:
- Fonebox will confirm the details of the AutoPay debt arrangements prior to the first drawing and directly debit the account you nominate.
- We will make deductions on the invoice due date. If the due date falls on a day that is not a business day we will debit your account on the
following business day.
- We may vary any details of this agreement at any time by giving you at least fourteen (14) days notice.
- We will keep information relating to your nominated financial institution or account, or credit card account, confidential, except where permitted by law or required for conducting direct debits or processing credit card payments with your financial institution or credit card provider and for a related query, dispute or claim. We will take all reasonable steps to protect personal information held by us against loss and against access, use, modification or disclosure that is unauthorised.
Customer's rights and responsibilities:
- By signing the Automatic Payment Authority you are authorising Fonebox to arrange for funds to be debited from your account.
- You may alter the debit drawing arrangement at any time by contacting Fonebox on 1800 946 835 or in writing at 10/33 York St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- You may dispute any debt drawing or terminate the deductions at any time by notifying Fonebox in writing not less than seven days before the next scheduled debit drawing.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- Sufficient Cleared funds are available in your nominated account on the due date.
- The account you nominate permits direct debiting.
- The authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the account signing instruction held by the financial institution where the account is based.
- You notify Fonebox if the nominated account is tranferred or closed.
- You notify Fonebox by an alternative method if the direct debit arrangements are cancelled, whether by you or Fonebox.
- Check your Fonebox invoices against items in your financial institution account statement or credit card statement.
- If there are insufficient clear funds you may be charged a fee by your financial institution or credit card issuer due to the failed or incorrect payment. Fonebox may also charge you fees for this to reimburse any costs.